With time Mac PCs are replacing other computer brand. Although, if you are using a Mac computer, than you need to choose your software and hardware wisely, especially printers as not every printer are perfect for your Mac. Epson printer can be a perfect choice for Mac users. These printers not only deliver good quality of print but they are also every easy to use.
But there are times when people find it difficult to enable Epson connect for your Epson Printer on Mac. But before we start with the actual process of this, the user needs to make sure that they have setup their printer with the network connection. To set up network connection you can take help from printer experts by giving them a call at Epson Printer Contact Number UK @ 0808-101-3524 (Toll-Free). After that, go with the steps given here to complete the process.
- Download Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility from genuine source.
- Run the downloaded file and then click Continue.
- Next you will see the License Agreement window, read it carefully and then click Continue and then click Agree button.
- Now is the time to click Install button, click Close.
- On the next window, select your product and click Next. (In case, the you couldn’t see any window then open Finder window and select “Application>Epson Software” then double-tap on Epson Connect Printer Setup)
- After that, select “Printer Registration” and click Next.
- You will see “Register a printer to Epson connect” message, click OK to it.
- Click the checkbox of “I accept the Terms and Conditions” and click Next. Once you are done, do one of the following:
- To create a new account, fill “Create an Epson Connect Account” form and click Finish.
- To register a new product with existing account, click “I already have an account” and then fill “Add a new printer” form and then click Add.
- Click Close.
For further information, do not hesitate to connect with technical experts of our team by making a call at Epson Printer Phone Number UK.